Model Casting Call
Are you an energetic and fun curvy girl? We are looking for curvy ladies in the Oak Ridge/Knoxville area to help represent Curved and Dangerous! We are currently booking photo shoots for our Fall collection. For your time, you will get store credit to use on CurvedandDangerous.com or in our Facebook presale releases. There is potential for a more permanent opportunity in the future as we continue to grow the brand!
Notes about modeling:
1. You must be willing to sign a photo release so we can show your beautiful face in promotions for Curved and Dangerous (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and our website). Note that these pictures may also be used in advertising and for the benefit of Curved and Dangerous.
2. You must be willing to share your clothing sizes, measurements, and height with our customers, so they can better understand the fit of the clothing.
3. Modeling may result in the need for quick changes on locations where restrooms are not available (for example, changing outfits while leaving a tank and bike shorts on when away from a restroom).
4. A modeling session may be lifestyle/outdoor shots, indoor studio product shots, or a combination of both. We may need to reschedule if the weather isn't cooperating on the day of your shoot.
5. In most cases, you will need to travel to us in Oak Ridge. However, if you live in a very photogenic area, let us know and we can perhaps come to you!
6. Model is responsible for having hair/makeup completed before arriving to the shoot.
7. Bring your own shoes! We will try to give a suggestion on the types of shoes the shoot will warrant, but feel free to bring as many pairs as you wish to change/coordinate. You can also wear your own jewelry to accessorize!
8. We would like to give everyone the opportunity to do at least one session with us, but it is not guaranteed. We will contact you if you are chosen to do a shoot.